Sunday, January 2, 2011

God Can't Stop Thinking About You

SOAP is how we at FLC intentionally involve God in our lives. Its how we grow spiritually. Its how we daily read our Bibles and pray. Here is my SOAP for the second day of 2011.

S = "See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins." Isaiah 49:16


O = God takes our well being personally. He keeps our names, faces, and lives ever before His own face. He continually thinks about us and He is very aware of our struggles and burdens. He loves us with an everlasting love and will rescue us from our plight.

A = I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. I will worship Jesus for He is my deliverer. I can put all my trust in Him for He will never let me go. I must take comfort and rest in knowing how much my God cares for me; how personal I am to Him.

P = Father, thank You for loving me so much. Your heart toward me is overwhelming. Thank You for never ceasing to think of me and for being concerned with my life. I ask that you lead me through each day helping me to remain focused on You and your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment