Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Win because I'm with Him!

As we near the final chapters of Revelation I'm becoming more and more aware of God's heart. I pray my SOAP from today helps you to see how much God loves you. May your eyes be opened to His victorious win for you.

S = "Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him.” (Revelation 17:14 NLT)

O = At the end, everything is leading up to the final battle where all who are not of God will be defeated. The beast/Satan and all his deceived ones will gather an army to attack Jesus, and...they will lose! Jesus will reign victoriously because He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Those who are surrendered to Jesus will have the honor of being with Him as He defeats the enemy.

A = Just as you can be guilty by association...we receive honor and authority by association. I will stay close to Jesus and on His side. I will let Him fight my battles for me.

P = Heavenly Father, thank you for loving me and being gracious and kind to me. I praise You for Your kindness to allow me to share in Your victory. I ask for Your courage and strength to stay close to You and Your Son Jesus to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment