Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Revelation SOAP

Revelation is not the easiest book to read; especially not the easiest to find something to readily apply to our daily lives. I thought I would help out those who are SOAPing with us by sharing what God is speaking to me today.

Here's my SOAP of (Revelation 9:20 NLT)
S = "But the people who did not die in these plagues still refused to repent of their evil deeds and turn to God. They continued to worship demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood--idols that can neither see nor hear nor walk."

O = Though there must be judgement for sin, God is always merciful and good, looking to receive those who will turn from their sin. However, even after witnessing 1/3 of the world's population judged with their sin, they would not repent and turn to God.

A = I will worship God for His mercy and kindness to forgive sin. I will be humble & quickly repent of my sin and maintain a life-giving flow with God.

P = Father, you are so faithful and merciful to forgive and pardon my sin. Thank you for not holding sin against me. Thank you for seeing me as You see Jesus. I worship you, for You are good and Your mercy endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment