Since the beginning, even before our first official service, Family Life Church has spent the first 3 weeks of the year to seek God through a special time of fasting and prayer. Every year we exit the fast with a God-given strategy, that when implemented, has worked. This year is no different.
3 Things from our Fast to Change the World...
ONE...FLC is to GO in 2012!
We are to step into our neighborhoods with specific Servolution outreaches and share Jesus. We are to reach out into our nation through the ARC (Association of Related Churches) and plant more churches to share Jesus. We are to aggressively cross our nation's borders into the international world and partner with missionaries and churches to reach other cultures for Jesus. FLC is to GO like never before.
TWO...We are to Believe for a minimum of 365 Commitments to Christ!
Acts 2:47b says, "...And each day the Lord added to their fellowship those who were being saved." 80 people made commitments to Christ in 2011 during our weekend experiences and outreaches. Though I celebrate all that God has allowed us to witness, I am stirred to expect even more. I believe we are to see people turning to Jesus on a daily basis. Join with me in circling this vision in not only prayer, but in action through sharing your story and bringing people to church.
THREE...We are to Take the 90 Day Challenge!
For a year and a half, FLC has been working to secure a permanent location. We signed a lease in 2011 and have raised over $200,000 for our building project! That is amazing!!!
We now have 3 goals...
1. Raise an additional $60k to complete the build-out and get a Certificate of Occupancy.
2. Raise $100k for the C. of O. and to purchase chairs and some equipment.
3. Raise $200k to finish the build-out and completely furnish our dream with all the fixtures & equipment necessary.
Our challenge...from now through Sunday, April 29th, 2012?
* If you're not yet bringing God the first 10% of your income that you will test God in the tithe for 90 days. (Malachi 3:10 "...try Me now in this." God says.)
* If you're currently a tither, you will stretch and give above your tithe toward the building for the next 90 days.
1 Kings 17:13-16 is our promise from God that as we give Him the first we will always have enough.
Join with me and Stephanie as we take the steps God has so graciously given us to live out His vision and reach more and more for Jesus.