Monday, April 23, 2012

Stay Strong & Don't Leave Jesus!


I thought I would share my SOAP for today in hopes it will encourage you as you're SOAPing Revelation.  
S = "This means that God’s holy people must endure persecution patiently, obeying his commands and maintaining their faith in Jesus." (Revelation 14:12 NLT)

O = The book of Revelation is "revealing" what will happen in the last days. There will be 7 final years of tribulation or torment. Those who had surrendered their lives to Jesus prior to the tribulation have been "raptured" or taken from the earth. Though the church (born again christians) is gone, many will turn to God, believing in Jesus. These new believers will have an extremely difficult time. Their belief in Jesus will result in great persecution and even death. Those who deny Jesus in the tribulation and worship the statue and take the mark of the beast will ultimately spend eternity in hell. Those who maintain their faith in Christ will receive the eternal reward of heaven.

A = I personally resolve that no matter what pressure comes my way I will stand strong in Jesus. I will obey God and His commands. I will patiently endure persecution, temptation and pressure against God's way of life. Jesus is my all in all.

P = Heavenly Father, I love you with every fabric of my being! I ask for your strength and help to live the life You've called me to. I will press into You and the victory You've given me through the resurrection of Jesus. Thank you for saving me and for being my rock and my fortress.

No comments:

Post a Comment