Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#SOAP The Call for Every Christ Follower

Our first SOAP of 2013 is from Luke 9. We see how Jesus called and empowered His followers to impact the people in the world with not just words but demonstration of the power of God. I believe 2013 is to be a year where God demonstrates His power on the earth through His followers...the church.

Here's my personal SOAP today:
S = "Then he sent them out to tell everyone about the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick." (Luke 9:2 NLT)

O = Jesus sent His disciples out to share with everyone about God and His kingdom and to heal those who were sick.

A = I must be about telling as many people as possible about Jesus and how a life with Jesus works. I must also bring healing to those who are sick in their bodies. I must step out in faith and pray for the sick in the Name of Jesus.

P = Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me and for making me your son through Jesus. I ask for Your courage, wisdom and boldness to share You and Jesus with the world around me. I ask for Your special anointing (ability and power) to rest upon me as I walk out Your will on the earth.

Pastor Dan Stauffer
Family Life Church
www.njfamilylife.com
973-229-3407


No comments:

Post a Comment